August is like the sunday of summer vacation
when you try to type ‘yeah’ and accidentally type ‘yesh’
Hey there! I’m starting up commissions since I don’t have an actual job yet. I apologize for the not so appealing layout… I’m not too creative with this kind of stuff.
Here are some guidelines for potential commissioners:
- I don’t do any porn. None. Don’t even ask.
- I’m pretty bad at animals and backgrounds. I’m working on it but please bear with me.
- Be patient. Please. I’m pretty slow with my art.
- When commissioning, please be specific as to what you want. I don’t want to end up with an unsatisfied customer.
- Pay after you receive the commissioned art (Paypal please).
I’ll be accepting commissions for a while so if you’re not sure if they’re still opened, just ask :)
Misty Copeland is a prima ballerina. She’s also the face of Under Armour’s stunning new ad campaign.
Under Armour, which typically features commercials starring bulky football players and track stars, has pegged Copeland to be the face of its new “I Will What I Want” campaign, a play on the brand’s “I Will” tagline. It’s part of their big push into womenswear.
the three most powerful letters
FTW - for the win
WTF - what the fuck
TFW - that feel when
(What is this sorcery)
Second to last one for me.
y’all r gettin way too accurate with these it’s scaring me
A bunny and his corn
i was trying to get a vine of one of the rats running to me after i called but i am a weak soul
I know Free! might be confusing to the uninitiated, so I made a helpful table describing the characters: